Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Note from Mauri

Written by Mauri

The moment everyone was waiting for is now behind us.

What I expected occurred. The GA endorsed gay marriage today. 

Even though I expected this, I am surprised at how heavy my heart is. I believe the GA has created a constitutional crisis for the denomination. Only time will tell what the implications will be in the months ahead. But I am not very optimistic. I will truly be seeking after God in the weeks ahead, seeking discernment about where to go from here.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck today as you try to finish all the work in a reasonable time, after the drama of yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave. I will have a lot to share with you when I get back.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dave. I will have a lot to share when I get back.

      Delete